Issue with c++ recursive method

Hi all,I am continuing with Blindcraft development, adding more and more featuures every day. Yesterday I planned to increase interactivity of the game and make it ready for some first animals and mobs, hovever I encountered a strange problem, which I can not solve.My plan was to able player to delete zone, in which he stands currently. So I wrote simple recursive function, which should to do it. It looks as follows:void zone_delete(std::string searched_zone, int x, int y, int z){world[x][y][z].zone=