Re: I need serious help with killer instinct

Hi Simba,
That makes things easier because I'm also using an xbox controler so I'll definitel be able to help you with this.
What would be the best way to arrange a match -- what timezone are you in, and also do you know if you'll be able to use voice chat, that will make things easier for me to help you in real time.