Re: resident evil 4: killing lord saddler

Again what I can gather from post 16 is that the game is not playable. Areas are wide open and there's just no way they are easier to navigate even if some sounds are upgraded. I did some digging and found out that the controls are the same as in the original RE4, so going left or right will only turn your character in that direction, so there's no way for you to know which way you're facing. Plus, when you bump into a wall, the character keeps walking. So we might as well forget about this game being playable. To the OP, I managed to kill the last boss on ps2 by spamming the button to grab items while walking to grab the rocket, then center the boss and shoot.