Skype on Ios

My lady would like to get back to using skype. since it's going to take some time to upgrade her machine, and since setting up computer mikes is something I've never had much success at, she wondered about the skype ap for Ios.
Does anyone know what the accessibility is like? is it easy to use?

I'd prefer to know a little before  in on this one.