Madden Accessibility Update

Hi everyone, just letting you know that while the original release of Madden 18 doesn't have anything new for you, we're adding additional accessibility options in our first title update, which is coming soon after launch.

This will include additional rumble and audio for the kick meter, plus rumble to indicate play type of suggested plays. This means you should be able to kick the ball with no issue and know how well you kicked the ball. It also allows you to use suggested plays and know if you selected a run or kick play - so you don't have to memorize the advanced menus unless you want to. You'll also know exactly when snap occurred.

I've literally blindfolded the game play test team to test this, and they were able to win the game with these changes.  I was able to get touchdowns using only rumble - my TV was totally off.

I'll give more updates as we move closer to release. Thank you for your interest and e-mails - it's helped move progress in the right direction.

accessibilityfeedb...@ea.com

- Karen Stevens