A Rumor About Hims Note Takers

So there's been a rumor about the Hims BrailleSence note takers floating around the net for a while. I can't remember where I first heard this rumor, but I'm curious as to whether it's true or not.
Is there, in fact, a BrailleSence SDK (software development kit)?
If there is, I'm pretty sure it's for something like C++ or something.