Re: the killer, how to make it from one of the best to be one of the worse

Hello.
Well actually, At the moment, Or i better say since a bit a go(a fiew days maybe), I've been thinking why most of the game developers (At the moment, Sam and ivan i mean), kepped using some sort of sounds in their games that are really not realistic. I think they can use some better sounds for there development. I know how hard sam tupy and his friends designed and edited those sounds, But things may be more realistic if for example, Sam changes the shotgun sound in redspot. Or ivan soto changes the machine gun sound in the killer. Since 2015 or at least since when i learnt these games and got into them actually, We had these footstep sounds this long. Why not changing them, Oh btw before anyone tell me that how hard is doing that, And devs need to buy new libraries but with which money? Or stop playing the game if you don't like i want to say that i know all these stuff lol but these opinians were suggestions. Not a force or something.
Another thing tha t i want to talk about is the perpous of these games. Well after survive the wild, That i really can't stick to it and play it like before for some private reasons, Our comunity is getting some sort of battling games like redspot or the killer. But i'm thinking how good could it be if the devs would change some stuff in their games. In "my" opinian, It no longer feels good that you come online in a game, go and get your kills to 20, and be marked as the best player in that game, Then someone kills you or you lose connection... Erm, you get kicked out and everything's done. Collecting items, Making bases/shelters making up a team and after a while your teammembers all die and your team goes boom, And similler stuff. But i think devs can make their players feel better about their games. Like my suggestion is that when a player makes an account(enters the game), they don't have no more than a simple pistol. Then when they kill each other, They may get othe r's guns. And other guns may be found on polices hands. Yeah, I mean AI's that may shoot players if they do something wrong(In this case, Shooting at them or others). Each player may have some money, And when a player kills another player, He/she may get their money, And buy stuff from the "stores" around the game. Each store may have a shopkeeper(Which is an AI), then player will buy stuff from the shopkeeper. Shopkeepers need to be able to die when they get hit by bullets or similler things, But that should not be easy. Shopkeepers have to be equipped very well so not everyone dares to do anything wrong to them. (In this case, Getting help from alter aeon's gameplay)
Players should have clothings like stw, But they should not be for fun. They have to raise or decrease player stats like max HP, Their defense and their damage or strength. Also players may be able to steel others cars and by the way! Players should not be able to carry a car in their inv entory. Cars need to be placed on the ground, And players have to bounce on them while running at them, Just like dmnb.
These are not clonings or steeling ideas. These are some helps that we can get from other more expert devs. If you don't beleave that yet, Let me bring you some examples.
I know that all of you know GTA but i also know or maybe think that none or most of you don't know the game called "just cause". In just cause, You play as a hero, And your perpous is to help the citisens to get rid of their cruel general and these stuff. But the thing that made it to be somewhat like gta, Is that you can get cars, drive them, shoot the people out of their cars, Mess around with polices, Get your wanted level up as more as you annoy them. But no one said that it's a clone of GTA. Another example could be mafia seerease. Mafia is a game really similler to GTA. Where you have houses, you have cars, garage, You can go shopping, you can change your c lothing, You can sleep, You can go kidnapping shops, or killing people and mess around with polices. But guess what? Again that's not a clone of GTA. So no worries.
I hope i could turn some lights on in your brains lol. Anyways i hope the developing goes well and i hope we will have some more exciting and awesome games in future!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector