Re: Madden Accessibility Update

oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. think I'll sacrifice myself to buy the game when it came out :lol
I have a question: I heard, this is the first game to have a story mode. will this one also accessible for us? I heard the gameplay style is like the telltale series, which envolves QTE's and making choices.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector