Re: anyone heard of pokemon fusion?

I haven't had too yet, but I haven't made it as far as the leader. I've only beaten a couple of the trainers you fight beforehand, so you might have to rp when you get there, I don't know. But yeah, writing an application is always a pain, I just muscled my way through that part, and so far it's been worth it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector