Re: Audacity problem

The message is in Danish, because my computer is Danish. I've tried to translate, but i'm not sure, that i've translated it correct, so i'll also include the Danish message:

English:

Audacity®, the Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor

Audacity®, the Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor is stopped working

A problem does, that the program stopped working. Windows closes the application and notifies you if there is a solution.

[Close program]

Danish:

Audacity®, the Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor

Audacity®, the Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor er holdt op med at fungere

Et problem var skyld i, at programmet holdt op med at fungere korrekt. Windows lukker programmet og giver dig besked, hvis der findes en løsning.

[Luk programmet]

Regards