not sure what happened to the dev of a dark room iOS and Ensign

Hi all,
I recently started playing A Dark Room and the Ensign again.
I wanted to relive what hapened when these games were made accessible, and re-read what the dev had put on the subject. However, I have noticed, that his big post about the blind community seems to ahve vanished from his website. In fact, his website is no longer a blog and seems to have completely changed, but it is still, definitely, him, that much I can tell. I think he once had reddit but even the posts on that are gone.
I don't know what's happening now, and it'll be a shame if some of this info has been lost to time again. At least for now we've still got the games.