Re: looking four q9 action game

Let me rephrase what I said. I don't think Q9 itself is a waste of time, but if you were to buy leacy just for that, plus a few extra games and a few extra features for Jaws, yes, I think it's a waste of time. As for buying Jaws, I have to point out that NVDA is free and has a lot more features to it if you install addons, which by the way are also free. If you're paying for Jaws, you're paying about $900 for a screen reader with fewer features, and 200 extra to get a few more features, plus a few games. Of course, this is just my opinion, and if people like Jaws, that's perfectly fine with me. I'd ask for other opinions, but I think that's better suited for another topic.