Re: not sure what happened to the dev of a dark room iOS and Ensign

@Orko,
I have heard that crap so many times, and while I will grant that the audiogame market is a small one, and that a dev cannot make a living solely based on that community, what pisses me off is the attitude that just because they are making mainstream games instead of specific audio ones, they cannot code for both.  There is no reason why he or she cannot incorporate accessibility into mainstream games that they do make a living off of.  Why can't devs program for the mainstream market, but incorporate accessibility into their code?  This is especially true for huge companies with huge developer teams.  You'd think with hundreds of coders, they could figure out a way to add accessibility, and because of the number of coders, it shouldn't be too much hassle.  And for developers who have coded audiogames in the past, if he or she once programmed a game for the blind, and he or she has chosen to program mainstream games for the world , why not continue to implement access to us as well?  I find the laziness and overall attitude baffling, since most programmers I know are total nerds who would relish a challenge like that.