Re: If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It, Or Why I've Chosen to Lern VB6

I don't think any of these games are accessible, but I'll try them out.
Just by looking at the webpages for each game, it seems like the majority of them (if not every single one) are visual in nature. I haven't ran the code yet, so I'll see what happens then.
BTW, it seems like vbtutor does use VB6.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector