Re: not sure what happened to the dev of a dark room iOS and Ensign

Hey all,

I don't have an answer to the "what happened," question, but I will say that Dark Room is a mainstream game. The fact it's accessible is due to an interested blind player contacting the author, which is something I wholeheartedly recommend. There doesn't need to be such a big divide between mainstream titles and audio games, and it's a shame one still exists.