Re: not sure what happened to the dev of a dark room iOS and Ensign

@jLove

[[wow]]! I think you need a name change, with all that hate coming out of you your name just doesn't fit.

And why direct all that love at me? Was I the one who convinced them to switch to mainstream game development and abandon the audio game market? No. In fact, I'm not even sure my proposed answer is correct, it was just a guess.

If you feel the need to bitch, bitch at the developers that are the cause of the problem, not at the messenger. Besides, I never said that what I posted was the answer, I was just proposing a possibility.

Sheesh! I think its time to abandon this thread and leave you people to it. I don't mind talking about the problem and ideas that might help resolve it, but I'm not going to follow it down the road you appear to be on.