Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hi.
[[wow]], I'm so glad to read that more accessibility in Madden really is coming. I'm really, really excited for this, even when knowing that the game won't be fully accessible at the beginning. Being able to complete a match in an accessible way because I know what I'm doing and get that confirmed by sounds or rumple is a huge huge step in the right direction for me. I fully understand that this is not enough for everyone. As Marian describe, that doesn't mean everyone can just pick up the game and start playing, because there still is a huge learning curve. But this is still a huge step in the right direction, which makes blind people able to play, if they are willing to learn how everything works.
I'm even extremely excited for this, even when American football not is very popular here in my country. I will help by writing a guide, explaining how everything works, because I think such guide is needed for all those who don't have a ny sighted help for gaming.
I'm also excited that those new accessibility features will make us able to play against sighted people who don't need those extra features. If that'll work for online gaming as well so we can play against random sighted people, that'll be so fantastic...
I think this interest from EA in making the game more accessible, will make many more blind people interested in the game in generel, and American football as well. I haven't previously given it much a thought, because I knew I wouldn't be able to play it anyway.
Keep up the fantastic and amazing job. You are really making a huge difference in many ways. You are opening up new possibilities in the history of blind people world wide...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector