Re: Blindcraft release, is it possible?

@Rastislav: I'm totally amazed that you even have made it so far regarding the game development. It sounds like you are able to plan the future for the project, which is really great. The strength is not to be the best developer, but to know what your goal is with your project, and then having the will to keep working on the project, until your goal has been reached. I'm amazed that you are even able to learn all that stuff, coding it all in C++ etc. That's really not an easy task, and not something an unexperienced programmer is able to do. If you not are an experienced programmer, you must be able to learn and understand very quickly how it all works. So, keep up the fantastic job. I'm really excited...