Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Hey everyone; Forgot to bump this thread when I released the game. I've gotten sick again so not much progress has been made either dev or promotionally, but I did finish the July 28 release.

Gamejolt link has been updated: https://gamejolt.com/games/ColorsChromatics/248621

Please let me know if you come across any hang ups, I need to know if any accessibility issues exist and your comments really help out. Thanks smile