Re: Installing Windows 7 pro 64bit

Yes, and more surprising is the fact that despite being computers with very good specs, yet they fail to start as fast as those which cannot be compared to them in terms of specifications, speed and reliability. Believe me, I have a five year old laptop which is not used daily as I have a new computer now; it has only 2 GB of RAM, 1.4 AMD processor an 320 GB of harddrive, and it turns up in 45 seconds, while my new computer with 8 GB RAM, 2.2 GHZ intel Core I5 processor, and 1 TB harddisk turns up in 1 minute and 5 seconds. I guess it is due to the incompatibility of this new computer with Windows 7.