Re: Installing Windows 7 pro 64bit

I'd also say that an SSD is a must for dramatically improving speed if you don't already have one. My desktop running win 7 boots in 15 to 20 seconds with an SSD in it. They're so affordable now, and it's so easy to clone your drive and swap them over that there's no reason I can see to have an HDD. Maybe HDD's are more durable, but I haven't had any problems since making the switch a couple of years ago.