Re: New Playable Action Side scroller: Icey

haha yeah sorry, turns out I might have been a little hasty. I actually sat down properly just before and watched a bunch more. That first intro bit is a tutorial of sorts, the narrator starts once the tutorial is over. It looks alright, still not sure if I'll personally buy it, the dialogue to me just sounds slightly forced and a bit too campy, but if they're willing to adapt certain parts of the game I might just get it to support them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector