Re: developers and empty promises

The only thing that was released today was some sort of intro, none of the four episode that make up the main body of the game have been released, but you can preorder those.

Me? No thanks, I'll wait for it to be released and there is actually a product to deliver. While I'll miss out on any preorder discounts that may be offered, I'll still have my money when for whatever reason the game never gets past the intro or episode 1. Just like Blindside, Chillingham, Time Adventures, and etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector