Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Sort of...I can get through the first few stages of ep 1. But the screen for doing things with network connections on computers/systems is inaccessible with speech as of yet, unless it's user error, which is completely possible. The minigames involving man in the middle attacks and robot evading are also still cut out in ep 0, and I assume these will be needed in further segments of the ep. I like what I see of new characters though, and look forward to playing more. Has anyone actually done much with ep 1? I have gotten to the bit where I'm trying to follow someone through networks, though I may restart when their is more accessibility. Cheers to this team for going through a successful KS, and creating an awesome game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector