Re: Your ideal Braille display

Well look, if form factor is the deciding factor, then I'd love to have a BrailleNote 40. I'm a real sucker for thumb keys. But I like the Focus for its buttons, for sure. When they did away with those god-awful "whiz wheels" I did a little dance of joy.

Yeah. This display is for keeps, that's for certain. Works with JAWS and VO, easy switching to iOS, robust, long-lasting battery, a just-about-managing display and keyboard. It'll do, you know. It'll do.