Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Hi.
Ah screw Carla, what I did is just speed through the levels on my own and blasted it all to bits before she could get in danger, worked out quite well I have to say.
I am now in stage, urm, 13.1 I guess, last level was defeating the battleship, damb that was quite the hard one, I had huge problems avoiding the lasers, but I eventually made it. Now for blasting wals again and finding out what this darn laser is that always kills me.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faelnar . christopher via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Eleniendord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Eleniendord via Audiogames-reflector