Re: developers and empty promises

Hey guys,
don't worry. The blind friendly version is on its way. It'll come in an update in a few weeks at the latest.
We're just two people and don't have the capacity to release everything at once.
We've been trying to communicate this through our Kickstarter updates for several months now, where we stated several times that both the german and the blind friendly version will come out a few weeks later.
If you start the game on Windows you can already see that the initial programming is there by pressing "CTRL+V", but not everything is working yet.
I'm really sorry that you have to wait a few more days, but we want everything we release to have a certain quality level and that just needs some more polishing.
We'd like to work together with the audiogames.net community in perfecting the experience as we did with Episode 0.
I hope you understand that this is just a misunderstanding.

-Kevin
G oodwolf Studio

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector