Re: developers and empty promises

@Orko: Have you ever got promises that the stories of Chillingham, Time adventures and Blindside will continue in a future release? It's quite normal that a story ends so it can continue later on, if the developer or writer feels like continue the story later on. But I have never seen any promises. Why should a story be totally finished? I think it's better there is a possibility that it could continue with an open ending.
Regarding Code7: I thought the previously released speech function just could be used in the new release. I look forward to get the accessible version. Yes, we got told from the very beginning that the accessible version won't be released the same day as the mainstream version...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ideamonster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector