Re: looking four q9 action game

About NVDA addons having to be open sourced, technically they'd only have to be open sourced if you wanted them included on the NVDA community addons page. You could close source it if you just wanted to host it on your own site, which is what Leacy does anyways. I heard something from someone that a while ago, they said that if people donated enough, they would consider an NVDA addon, but I could be wrong about that, someone will have to remind me.