Re: Question for NS Studios?

Sorry for the late response — as I said I don't come here too often…
I use things like Kontakt, Battery (both inaccessible but I made myself a program which makes them accessible), FM8, Massive (both only accessible through Reapers/Osara's parameter intercepting), Sylenth (accessible in the means of accessible parameter list and parameter intercepting), etc.
All of these are paid and cross-platform, but most of them are accessible mainly via the parameter intercepting, which I think is only something Reaper and plugins like Osara, ReaEar and now very old ReaAccess have. For many of these you can pretty much forget about trying to interact with their UI, unless you wanna use OCR and try to look around.