In search of a game to keep my attention...

Hello,
I'm curious, does anybody know of any accessible Lord of the Rings games?
Also if anybody knows of the game Fable by Lionhead Studios, is there an accessible version of something similar to that for the PC as well?
I've been looking for some games to play that aren't MUDs or browser-based. Preferably medieval/fantasy, with a storyline that can keep me playing for hours.