Re: New Playable Action Side scroller: Icey

Life as a blind person is challenging enough without choosing to try to use something that isn't designed to be accessible.

I don't shut myself out of things not designed for the vision impaired, I have quite a few items and programs not designed to be accessible and have figured out how to use them.

The primary reason I don't use Steam besides the fact that it more often than not is the source of the problem when games running under them don't work as they should, it's Valves attitude towards the vision impaired community by refusing to actively participate in making Steam accessible. That's a terrible attitude and I for one am not going to encourage it by patronizing them.

No, I'll take my money somewhere else where they are more open minded and willing to be inclusive of everybody regardless of their abilities or handicaps. A good example is EA. They are at least willing to explore what they can do to make some of their games more accessible.