Re: Problem with Return Of The King!

danielpicard wrote:

Hello!

After several recommendations I decided to try out Return of the King. After creating an account on the web site (which was not too easy by the way) I tried to sign up with my account. However, the program only announces: “Network abnormal” and closes. My internet connection works without error and I even tried to temporarily disable my firewall, but nothing helped.

Maybe someone can help me!
Greetings from Daniel!

sorry, I've created char for you, he is mage
you can log in now.