Re: Question About Purchasing A Blind Legend

Moderation!

@AlirezaNosrati, as Riad said,  we  allow anything about cracks on this forum, since we're here to support audio game developers not steel from them, particularly since its not as if audio game devs will sell many titles.

For more on this please see the faq.