Re: movie vault mirror

I thought it was fairly clear. The movie vault costs the Blind Mice Mall money and resources. They actively ask for donations to help keep the vault alive. I support them by shopping at the mall and donating descriptive audio tracks I have acquired at my own expense to them to put in the vault for others to enjoy.

I enjoy the movies and shows I get from the vault and am willing to do what I can to help keep it alive.

Does st.mc support them in any way, or does he just download content from their site to put on his own?. I would guess that it's the latter rather than the former. That is why I would never use his mirror.