Re: Some drum covers I've done

Hey, that's really cool. You play great. I'm definitely interested in getting started with e-drums. I don't expect to become a good drummer, but hopefully over a five year period or so, I might become competent enough to create decent basic drum tracks. And just trying to learn to play drums on a kit rather than a keyboard has to be generally beneficial whatever happens.
Hope you won't mind if I ask you some questions when I finally take the plunge. I find it all a bit daunting with all the stuff you need. Not being able to see any pictures makes it even more difficult. I'm not sure what I need in terms of rack, mounts, stands, cables, pedals, etc. It makes my head spin just thinking of everything I'll need to get started. It seems  such a complicated set up for a mucical instrument.