Re: What is up with undead-assault

Hello,

Sadly there's nothing about copyright issues or something like that. Just I am busy with my current job, wich is harder now than before, Am setting up a little page for selling vps related stuff to the spanish community (wich needs coding and making API'S), and now I even have almost no time for my freely available projects.

I started to work in Undead's 3d implementation some time ago, but I didn't finish yet the result. Also I would like to release a concept demo about 3d movement system in undead so we would get feedback about it. But as I said before, I have no idea when because now I am not able to code almost anything for my projects.

Best regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stormer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DennisDeerm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DennisDeerm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector