Re: Audiogame Jam 2: 6th - 15th October

aaron wrote:

Hi CAE,
Last year's games are around, but some of them are not acessible because you have to click on things to startt he game, and so while some of th games use audio as their feature, they aren't accessible because of their interfaces.

Also, at least one - Twinkle - relied on a connection to a web server that is no longer running and as such the game simply shows a black screen.

aaron wrote:

Hi,
Will you please be able to keep us posted once the games will be available for the public to play? I am not a developer but I love playing the games.

I will do my best to keep everyone updated on the progress of the game jam. I don't want anyone to miss out on making or playing the games.

crashmaster wrote:

James, I have reviewed the dates of the competi tion and I think they may fit my time schedual for october I may have some disruption in the last 2 days of it but I should have adiquit time to do what I want to do.
Anyway, who judges this thing.

Currently we have no judges. It isn't a competition in any way and there are no prizes. It's all just for fun and experimentation.

Don't worry if you're working on something and can't submit it in time. Games submitted after the jam ends don't immediately appear on the list of games, requiring a jam moderator to manually allow them. Aside from not appearing automatically on the jam page there isn't any difference between games submitted before or after the deadline that I'm aware of. I'll be checking for late submissions regularly and putting games through.