Re: Does anyone have a copy of Endgame by Malinch Entertainment?

Oops! Don't go dissing Zork (wink), of all the interactive fiction I've played, Zork is my absolute favorite.

Zork was originally written on a minicomputer, a PDP 11 I believe. When Infocomm ported it over to micros it was so big they had to split it up into the now familiar Zork Trilogy. It was during the porting of Zork that they developed their interactive fiction engine that they later used for all of their games, of which I've played most.