Re: Your Very first Forum Post

Mine was only a few months ago, and I got no response, but since then I've had help with so many useful things. The ratio of generous and helpful people to self-indulgent trolls is so good on this forum.
My post was in relation to eurofly, the game that brought me here in the first place: Has anyone managed to get two screen readers to work? I would like to have jaws as the primary voice, and NVDA as the modal for announcing placenames so they don't cut off the main voice like they do if you just use a single screen reader. I've typed NVDA in the eurofly.ini file after modalvoice=, but it doesn't seem to work.