Re: Steam issue

Back before I lost my vision I used Steam for those games that required it, and one thing I noticed is that occasionally, when an update to the client is applied the password gets cleared causing the auto log on to quit working until I reentered the password.

I never did figure out why the password survives some updates but gets cleared with others.