Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

Thank you all for your interest! You are amazing.

Apologies for posting the google play store link twice.
Here's the link to the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-girl … 26947?mt=8
(Already fixed it in the main post, too)

I'll try to answer all of your questions as they were posted. If you don't mind I will use the short form TGWSTW whenever I refer to "The Girl Who Sold the World".

@Nick: I'm sorry to hear that, but there is no PC Version of TGWSTW. Right from the beginning, it was designed for the mobile platform, only. I would encourage you to try TGWSTW once Ear-Mode will be available and even encourage you more to work with us on that matter.

@death: first of all, thank you so much for your appreciation. We would have loved to implement Ear-Mode right from the beginning in order to be inclusive of everyone if it weren't for the budget. But there is still a lot you can do to back us, e.g. tell your friends about it, help us create some buzz. But most importantly, help us developing Ear-Mode.
Any advice is more than welcomed and very much appreciated since this is a completely new terrain to us.

@blindndangerous: Yes, there are certain similarities to the games you mentioned.
All of these refer to the good old "choose your own adventure" scheme.
Lifeline, too, is based on real-time and the main character lives and dies by the players choice. But there are some basic differences that make TGWSTW unique. The most obvious is, of course, Sound. And by sound, I don´t mean the regular stuff that you can download from a library. No, this had to be real, too. We put every effort in the recordings in order to make this experience unforgetable. We build our own recording device and started playing and recording the scenes one by one. There is a long story about how and where we recorded, but he result is a detailed canvas that, I'm sure of that, will allow your imagination to run wild.
Another feature worth mentioning is that TGWSTW is an episodic audio adventure. Seven chapters will allow you to team up with Frances and let your bond grow. One of our early game testers said, that he sometimes felt like she was his sister, another time she was his friend and sometimes even his lover - not quite sure how to understand that, knowing that he just got married smile
The last thing I would like to point out is the variety of choices. Your decisions really matter and have a deep impact. They lead the story onto a completely new path. You alone are in charge and responsible for the outcome.

@flame_elchemist: here's the link to the App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-girl … 26947?mt=8

@Lirin: I somehow knew you were here smile
Thanks again for your praise. We really do appreciate and hope for your support on the Ear-Mode development.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Right now, there seems to be a problem with downloading the app from the App Store. Apple Support is informed and I will keep you updated.

Greetings to all of you,
Barbara
Lyorah Studios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector