Re: Can we talk about how awesome Manamon is?

OK, here are my thoughts, you asked for them so if you don't like them, I'm sorry.

I have tried all of VG Storm's games and didn't find a single one I liked enough to pay the price they are asking for them. $5 to $10 at them most would have been more appropriate in my humble opinion.