Re: You're a Cyclepath!

Hmm, as far as I know, the game counts coins on ramps after dying, at leased it did play the coin collection sound when I bounced into coins on a ramp, so I guess they still count.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin roberts via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Geeforce via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElwoodIncow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector