Re: death match a new beginning v3

Greetings all. The update i've just released contains the requested feature of console volume adjustment independant of environmental effects volume, you can find it under the options menu under audio settings and volume. In addition, the console sounds have been replaced, thanks crashmaster for contributing the new sounds. For those who experienced the map loading problems, I think I may have found and fixt the ishue, so you should no longer see maps that have objects from the previous map, or that sort of stuff. If the problem returns let me know, i'm not exactly sure weather the solution I implemented completely stopt up the problem or not. Moving onto server side, mine shafts when spawned after you hit the manual item on the start mining operations option in mines, will now generate resources scattered about the area. Now all i've gotta do is to implement the equipment to get at these resources, and once that's done you should be able to get the materials f rom the mines. Once that's done, I can continue work on the crafting/building system. I've also implemented module packs. What these do is after installing a console into your custom ship, and the rellivent station module E.G navigation module to provide a navigation station, you can install these packs to provide the functions accessible in that station. Different packs have different modules, these will be coming to stores soon for your custom ships. And lastly, the galactic starmap. You can click on this in your inventory after getting it from inderion station to get a list of all solar systems currently present in the game. With all that out of the way, get the update for both linux and windows at http://realitysoftware.pancakeapps.com

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Eleniendord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Eleniendord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : francipvb via Audiogames-reflector