Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Hello,
sorry for not answering for some time.

- Steam is not required. You can instead buy the game on itch io or on the Humble Store or directly from us on our website. I'm not sure how accessible all of these stores are since I've heard that Steam isn't?

- Once the accessibility features are out, you can use the same download link as before. We'll upload the new version on all stores.

- The usage of the tab key for almost all inputs in the game is rather new so it wasn't mentioned in the earlier accesibility version. Sorry. But the idea is also not to type in single letters to get to commands, but to type out whole words. The key dee will not access Door, because Database comes before that. So typing out the whole or at least the first few letters of the command is what you're supposed to do.

- Can you point me to an overview of how to write out single letters so the screenreader will pronounce them correctly?
I kno w that we have several spots in the game where the screenreader has to read single letters.

- I'm glad to hear that some of you already managed to play through a large chunk of episode 1 even though we haven't been able to program most of the new accessibility features. That gives me hope that you won't have to wait that long.

- Speaking of waiting time. Currently we're still working on the german translation and this whole week we'll be busy exhibiting the game at Gamescom. We have a nine square meter booth in the Indie Arena Booth, which is awesome, but also a lot of work. Hopefully this will lead to us getting some more press exposure though. After that week is over, we have a few more days planned to work on the german translation and after that we'll work on the accesibility features. So I'd estimate three to four weeks, because there are several spots, where we have to come up with slightly different game design. For example, ther e's one spot, where you have to download something, but the part where you learn how to download stuff is currently being skipped in the accesibility version. We want to deliver the best possible product, so please give us a few more weeks.

Thanks for all your support.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector