Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Kevin, it's okay, I'll wait as much as needed to play this masterpiece and help as much as possible to make this the best experience if you will ever need my help. smile

What about Steam it's not accessible but everything is doable and you can use Steam fully with few workarounds. The problems is, some people just don't want to for differend reasons. I am using Steam for atleast 8 years and I have large selection of games there and it's ust fine. I can access achievements, games, I can install / uninstall and manage my games, I can browse games, chat with my friends, invite / remove people etc. Everything is doable and it's really easy if you WANT to use it. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector