Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

Hi there everybody,
it is amazing, and I'm almost running out of words, how much positive feedback we get back from you. This is an enormous motivational boost to us. We are polishing TGWSTW to the maximum to raise budget more quickly and give some of that back to you.

@EternalGamer: It will be extremely hard and I'm not sure if we succeed, but I will try to guide you through the initial screens of TGWSTW so you can at least have some first impressions. I can not allow tension to kill you.
Should there occur any standard system notifications asking for some sorts of permission, in the first place,  you should hit the allow button.
Now back to the game itself. It starts with a title screen, followed by a screen how not to play it ( for example, you shouldn't be chopping wood simultaneously). There is no sound but after ten seconds it should be safe to hit the " I understand the risks" button right in the middle of the bottom end of your screen. The next screen provides an image how to do it right, which means that you should make yourself comfortable. The " I got it" button again is in the middle of the bottom end of your screen.
That was the easy part. What follows next will be a bit complicated, because we ask about your sex and age. It will be hard to tell where these buttons are positioned on your screen since I don´t know which device you are playing on, but let´s imagine that we split the length of your screen into thirds. You need to hit three buttons on this screen. To make it easier, we will stay on the right side of the screen, assuming that you are a male player somewhere between 30 and 50 years old. So, first, you need to hit the right center of the upper third of your screen for "male", then hit the right center of the middle section for "age". The third button is the "Continue" button and it is positioned on the bottom of the screen ( just like before). As it is quite big you just go for it and tap right in the middle. After that, there are two notification screens telling you that you should wear headphones for a great experience and that your decisions do affect the story. This sequence takes about ten seconds. The last button is positioned right in the center of the screen saying "Connect with Skyler". If you have come this far and hit this last button, you should hopefully start to hear some ambient sound. After that, it´s safe to stay in the middle of the screen for choice buttons. Whenever you feel that there is nothing new happening hit the center of your screen. You will hear a specific sound once Frances receives your message. She will eventually put you on mute for a while but just stick to the center of the screen. When she talks about the lighter you will have to answer very quick as this is a speed option. If you want to go further you should try to tap a little lower than the center. If you do it right she will go back for it.
Once you connect with Skyler and hear some sound DO NOT hit the bottom of the screen. That´s the notification panel where you can pause the game, for example. This button is right in the middle. The others would just mess up things.
I really hope that this essay is some sort of help to you and that you get some impressions. If you somehow could not manage to get there and need more help please let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LyorahStudios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector