Re: All inPlay - Assistance Needed

I, too, spent hours at all in play, throwing around the holdem chips, lol.
When Jennifer died, the site went dead.  I liked Jen as a person, but her ownership/management/leadership skills struck me as weak.  The site was a shambles in terms of the coding, the structure, the way that it was handled by hosting servers, etc.  Her family has since said that they want to get the site back on its feet.  However, they had significant issues finding a programmer willing to recode everything correctly, and the site itself had to also be recoded so that it could work with the updated hosting servers.  we have heard nothing in months.  I'm on the all in play mailing lists, and I have seen no traffic from it in a very long time.  So, I am thinking that most likely their ability to get things in order fell through, and that all in play is gone.  That's a shame.  And despite her lack of management skills, I know that Jennifer would not be pleased.