Re: Petition for SomethinElse games to be back

Hi all,
I will try again explain what I need.
About signing the ipa file, could be and couldn't be true, because I tested with older ipa which aren't actually working on ios 9.3.x, the sound is not there only the music, pyu them to the 4s and not required a applied.
If I hat signed or unsigned the ipa file, apple could sign it, because they are having the record, that I bought the game.

I aree, that is better try to again ressured those games, than left it, in the past many situations changed, but there hat been interested.

If you have the ipa file, could I ask you send it, if it will need your ID you are save, because I will be not able to install it.

As I wrote the problem was with the backup, where I expected, that everything will be restored, but this wasn't true.

For example in the mac appstore, you are eligible download your purchases, despite they aren't in the store, same with the android, but not with IOS.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MAREK2000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector